Saturday, April 22, 2006

Speed Post

We're visiting Cullen's office today, so I'm taking advantage of an internet opportunity. Cullen's parents are in town and wanted to see what he does. Maybe someday I'll finally get the 3 projects in PA straight... I always get confused which is which.

This past week was a good one for us, Cullen only traveled one night. Next week will be very chaotic on the other hand... we're all traveling with Cullen to Charleston for a conference Monday to Wednesday, then Cullen will be flying out to PA on Wednesday shortly after we get home. He'll be home Friday night and hopefully we'll have a very restful weekend. The busyness at work is starting to wear on him and he's been rather exhausted lately. We went to bed at the same time as Scott on Thursday. I'm hoping it will pass as the PA projects all pass their peaks.

Scott is growing fast. It's hard to believe he's over 2 months old now. He's starting to want to do things a lot more and that seems to be frustrating him some. I think his hair is getting a bit thicker, though a couple of people have mentioned they think it's thinner... who knows. This past week we got to have some friends from church over for an afternoon. Maddie is almost 3 months older than Scott, so it was interesting to let them "play" together. They laid on a blanket and stared at each other... well Scott stared at Maddie and smiled like crazy at her. Maddie mostly tried to turn away, but when she did face him she grabbed his arm. Julie and I said they were holding hands. It was cute. Maddie obviously has quite a bit more large motor control than Scott does, since she's a bit older.

I'm donig good. Feeling better after I had an infection a couple of weeks ago and another rather painful nursing problem last week. I also managed to get back to running this week. Jogging strollers are a pain in the arms/shoulders. (Yes, Scott is still too young to run... but I wedged his head with a towel, so he was fine and rather enjoyed the ride.)

Well... time to get going as I think the tour is over.

No comments: