We went up to Maryland for Scott's birthday... yes, that was way back in February (I'm told I can blame everything on pregnant brain.) We had a very nice, although short, visit with Cullen's grandparents... I think Scott wore them out getting dizzy!
After visiting there, we headed to Cullen's parents house. We had birthday cake, but apparently no video of Scott trying to blow out the candles on his strawberry -i.e. pink- birthday cake. The boys had fun playing in the COLD basement with Grandpa.
A lazy Sunday afternoon, playing with Daddy... Scott's imagination (and love of cooking) is really taking off these days!
More and more and more playing....
Sorry, you'll have to turn your head for this one... too funny though. Scott has started sticking his stick/screwdriver/hammer/whatever down the front of his pants as a "sword." For the Snider's reading, much like Mike and his stick in the "Hammer, Grandpa, hammer," video.
Playing together, nicely! Someday, B might kill me for actually posting this though.
Finally... playing football with Mommy. He's pretty good. He caught it as many times as he dropped it and when he caught it he frequently would fall down. I asked why and he said, "That's what the Tigers do." Go Tigers :)
That was just last week, so now we're all caught up :)
No comments:
Post a Comment