Friday, December 4, 2009
A Birthday Party
I wanted to do this last year, but wasn't sure the boys were really big enough to understand it. (That and I wasn't feeling that great during the month of December last year.) Anyway, we are having a birthday for baby Jesus in a couple of weeks. I'm excited about planning it and Scott and Blaise, who both love birthdays and parties are also excited. We picked up a few things for our party while we were out today and Scott asked me, very sincerely, "How old is Jesus?" I told him that he's pretty old... but we're just going to put 1 candle on the cake. Actually, since Scott and Blaise think that candles are essential to birthday cake, I'm thinking 1 candle on each cupcake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What?! I can't believe you aren't putting 2000+ candles on! Tsk tsk.
Post a Comment