Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mobility Calls for Video...

I've been told I haven't posted enough videos lately... I already knew that, but thanks for pointing it out Jessica :)

Here are videos from all of 2010 so far...




Not the most exciting video ever, but it was one of Michael's playdates with his friend RJ (back in January.) They like to just chill together! The video is a little deceptive... RJ could already move... fast. Michael couldn't. (Rj is about 4 months older than Michael.)




This is how the big boys entertain themselves during the baby playdates :) Notice that Kitty Cat is playing drums too.




Scott wanted to play with Play-Doh on his birthday... so we played Play-Doh for well over an hour. Have I mentioned he has an incredible attention span?! So serious, all the time.




And since Michael couldn't play with Play-Doh (you know, all he'd do is eat it,) he played in the jumpy jump. No surprise here, he stopped jumping every time I turned the camera on. At least he was happy the whole time.




The final video for today... taken last night. Michael on the move! Forward this time. That's right, Michael figured out the whole crawling with forward motion thing on Wednesday night and has been fine-tuning since. Still a long way to go with that. It's very spastic and rather slow... but if he sees it and wants it, he can now move forward and grab it. Watch out big brothers, hide your favorite toys and keep the books and choke hazards off the floor!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh yes. I noticed the video stops right as he puts the wrench in his mouth. Go mommy.