Friday, February 10, 2006

Still Waiting

We are still waiting on this little one to make an appearance. Hopefully, it will be soon... or else the midwife will start pestering me to schedule an induction. We will go in for an ultrasound and NST on Wednesday just to make sure everything is still good if we don't have a baby before then. So, what sounds like a good day for a birthday now that 2-4-6 is past? 2-10, 2-11, 2-12, 2-13... I'd personally rather avoid Valentine's Day on Tuesday, but we'll certainly take what we get.

For the record- NO, I am not miserable. Just patiently waiting for a baby to get here. And I'm confident the baby will get here at exactly the right moment. (Someone asked me that the other day... and needless to say, it got on my nerves a bit.) Cullen also gets to face questions everyday at work. Though those questions are more just observations and not as annoying. You know "Still no baby?"

Patience had a good birthday this past Wednesday. She turned 15. I really never expected her to survive so long, but I'm certainly not complaining (Cullen might be though :)

That's all the randomness for today. Here's hoping I can write about all the cute things Leapfrog's doing the next time I come in to the library.

No comments: