Here's my first post from the library. But I've dawdled and only have 8 minutes left online. Oh well.
Had my weekly appointment yesterday. Still no baby, and I didn't let her check me. So there. Leapfrog will be here soon. Cullen says today, everyday now.
I've been enjoying my time home this week... well aside from being sick with a cold and sleeping all day Sunday, almost all day Monday and a bunch on Tuesday. Yesterday I was up all day though and feeling much better. Not 100%, but colds take a while to get completely over.
Oh yeah, and we met our new neighbors. They have a 6 yr old son, and a 2 year old dog. Those two are very entertaining playing together in the backyard in the afternoon. The whole family seems really nice... definitely a huge step up from living next door to a group home. And since their house was a group home they have plenty of stories about things like emergency lights and soap dispensers to try and renovate away. It's fun to see all the houses in our neighborhood gradually being redone and to know that EVERYONE is having to get rid of green bathroom fixtures and not just us.
Well that's all the news for today. Hopefully next time I'll have a baby in tow!
No comments:
Post a Comment