Tuesday, March 28, 2006

One-Handed

Long time, no post. And of course today Scott has decided to try to be awake at the library, so I only have one hand... slows things down a bit.

We have had several good visits with various out of town family over the past few weeks. It's been fun "meeting" everyone, but I think Scott and I are both glad to be back to just us. On the other hand we wouldn't mind if the Daddy man didn't have to travel so much. At least this week he'll be home in the am- tomorrow. Yeah.

Scott is still growing fast. It's fun to watch him everyday as he's so observant- always watching. He also likes to talk and is fun to listen to. He gets a little fussy now and then and like every baby he loves being to me and being held. He also doesn't like to fall asleep, but once he does he's a great sleeper.

Tomorrow morning I go in for my 6-week appt. Which means that I will be "allowed" to exercise again. We'll see how long it takes me to get back into running... I do have a really nice jogging stroller!

Cullen is 27 now. I like to say he's 2 years older than me now. Haha. He had a good birthday. Enjoyed a meal at Outback and Hot Fudge Sundae cake later in the week. He's planning to get a new tent with his birthday money. We can't wait to take Scott camping - though we'll probably buy us a pack of disposable diapers for that adventure... hopefully sometime in May or June. Anyway, Cullen is traveling a lot for work now. We're looking forward to late April, because we'll get to go with him to Charleston! He has his performance review tomorrow, so we're hoping for good things out of that...

Patience is the same... but we're not sure that's good enough. :(

No comments: