Friday, June 1, 2007

Scott's Sick

Yeah, Scott's sick. He was up all night on Wednesday night... not fun, considering I'm up in the night anyway to feed Blaise. Then he's had a low-grade fever and really gross runny nose since. Here's hoping it goes away quickly! And hoping nobody else catches it.
Blaise seems to be growing up. Spending a bit more awake time during the day. We have fun little chats and play for part of Scott's nap every afternoon... then he goes to sleep too and I can read or get stuff done. He's been adapting a somewhat schedule this week, which I appreciate. Especially the part where he does a little cluster feeding in the 7-9pm time frame and then sleeps for 5 hours. That's nice.
Time to watch Lord of the Rings. We're taking a break from Star Wars for a little while... however long it takes to finish watching LOTR.

No comments: