Yes, I know it's July... and I should update more frequently. We are still here and as of today, I am still pregnant... 39 weeks now, so we're getting close to meeting our new little one. Theoretically, it could be any day, but with our track record... we're just trying to keep busy and not dwell on it. Nothing too adventurous of course, playdates and library time mostly. My favorite are the playdates that involve pools. Scott seems to be getting better at actually kicking, rather than just taking rides :) Blaise, ever the independent 2 year old, wants to do everything by himself- this includes jumping into the pool (nevermind, he only just barely gets air when he jumps.) I did actually let him jump in himself once, since then he's okay with holding my hands, but still wants to jump by himself. For the record, he didn't choke, and rarely does.
Rewind to the 4th of July... we had quite the restful day.
We started out with this performance by Blaise :) Then we headed over to my mom's for some swimming. No pictures of swimming, sorry. Later in the day we just hung out at home. Scott got to play some good soccer with his Daddy.
And then, after Scott's face was all red from playing so hard, I remembered to take a 4th of July picture of my boys :)
More recently, Blaise has started trying to play baseball... and apparently, he didn't want his picture taken :)
(PS- yes he did hit me and yes it did hurt... but he also did manage to hit the ball :)
And then today, Scott got to help Daddy wash the car. He was quite the hard worker (which is not a surprise) and stayed out there working until both cars were washed.

No comments:
Post a Comment