Friday, August 14, 2009

Michael Does NOT Like It When...


Michael doesn't like it when I have to correct his big brothers. Or when they are particularly loud right beside him. I'm with him, those are also not my favorite moments. His reaction is actually quite similar to the way Scott responded the first time he sat with Cullen at a Clemson game and Cullen got loud about the game :)
In other news, he is sleeping well at night, seems to be gaining weight, getting used to our weekday routine... and has broken out with baby acne already. It's not as bad as it was with Blaise just a few little spots on his temples and center of his forehead.
Scott still loves him and asks to have tummy time with him everyday, kisses him constantly (especially while he's nursing), and if Michael fusses Scott tells me that he needs to drink milk :)Blaise also loves him... he checks on him if he cries, shares stuffed toys with him, and tries to give him all of his toys. More on the big brothers another day... I have a few good new videos, whenever I manage to have time and remember to upload them.

No comments: