Sunday, January 10, 2010

Out Of and Into

Michael is finally growing out of 3 naps a day. You would think having a baby who sleeps 3 times a day would be a good thing, but for whatever reason, I've always preferred the 2 nap stage- I can never remember to put them down for the third nap anyway. He's growing up so fast! He's even eaten 3 Cheerios now- seems to me like a very weird first food, but we're going to skip cereal altogether this time (oh, I'll probably make him some oatmeal, but it'll be the real thing, not baby cereal) and we're trying to hold him off on solid food until post-Disney World. I figured he could play with the Cheerios (I only give him 4) and then he wouldn't feel so left out at meal times. It's worked like a charm so far- he was the last one at the table at dinner tonight and still happy! Plus, he's getting to work on figuring out his pincher grasp.

Scott is growing into the "why?" stage. I think it actually started a week or 2 ago, but I only picked up on it a couple of days ago. Why are there a lot of days until Disney World? Why did Daddy help setup at church today? Why does Michael go poop in his diaper? Why? Why? Why? I usually turn it into a question back to him and then he says, "I don't remember." For the record though... there are not a lot of days until Disney World- 13 and counting. Cullen started packing today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you guys are disney-a-holics. ;)
have a GREAT TIME!