Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Worth a Chuckle

We are spending the afternoon playing in the living room. I don't know exactly what Scott and Blaise, or should I say Peter Pan and Peter Pan, as they've christened themselves, are doing exactly, but I just heard Blaise say, "No! I'm not dumb!" Well, that's what I heard, upon further consideration, what he actually said was, "No! I'm not done!" My misinterpretations of his speech never cease to amuse.

Meanwhile, Michael is busy playing on his tummy. Which he does often and enjoys, even though he rarely lets anyone outside our immediate family know. When we have company or are away from home, he's much more interested in just being held constantly. So I put him close to the middle of the blanket with a handful of toys, just out of reach...


And before long he's reached a toy one way or another...


And he's doing some serious pushups! Check out the tongue action, he's trying as hard as he possibly can to look like Blaise (not that he really needs to try much at all.)


But alas... still no FORWARD progress. Though if I don't say so myself, a good deal of backward progress. Yes, we're still working on that crawling thing... one of these days.

Oh, and for those who are waiting... I have NOT forgotten about posting about Disney World, it's coming, um, someday, hopefully within the next week or so.

No comments: