I answered, "Yes, he is, but you know what, he's also in our car." Blaise was okay with this statement. Scott added, remembering some of the 1st catechism questions we looked at in Sunday School this spring, "Yeah, He's everywhere."
Blaise went on babbling about the clouds. Scott got thoughtful... which usually means a hard question is coming. He didn't disappoint. A couple of minutes later he asks from the way back seat, "God is in the clouds, so is God wet?"
I thought this was a great theological question and we pondered that God might or might not be wet, we suppose it's up to Him :) We talked about Jesus walking on water, and about God protecting Rack, Shack and Benny from the fiery furnace. Of course, now that I'm sitting typing it, it's a great scientific question too, coming from a 5 year old. It's amazing how much he knows and how much he's always thinking and figuring things out.

Picture is from the beach early in June. We went to Ocean City to pick up Blaise from his week-long stay with Cullen's parents. This was out on Great Grandma's dock.
No comments:
Post a Comment